- The share
- Press releases
- Financial calendar
- Financial reports and prospectus
- Financial presentations
- Corporate governance
- Analyst Coverage
The instructions regarding principles for the appointment of the Nomination Committee were determined at the Annual General Meeting of XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ) on May 3, 2016.
Not later than the end of the third quarter every year the three largest shareholders shall be given the opportunity to appoint a member to the Nomination Committee. The names of the committee’s members are to be publicly announced not later than six months prior to the Annual General Meeting. The Nomination Committee proposals shall be presented on the company web page and in the invitation to the Annual Shareholder Meeting.
The following members have been appointed to XVIVO Perfusion’s Nomination Committee for the 2018 Annual General Meeting:
Henrik Blomquist, representing Bure Equity AB
Martin Lewin, representing Eccenovo AB
Joachim Spetz, representing Swedbank Robur
The Nomination Committee shall prepare and present proposals for resolution by the Annual General Meeting regarding:
– Election of a Chairman of the meeting
– Decision on the number of Board members
– Decision on remuneration to the Board members and to the Auditor
– Election of Board members and Chairman of the Board
– If the Nomination Committee deems necessary, propose a new process of appointing a new Nomination Committee.
A request for an item to be considered by the Nomination Committee is to be sent to XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ), Att: Chairman of the Nomination Committe, Box 53015, 400 14 Gothenburg.