- The share
- Press releases
- Financial calendar
- Financial reports and prospectus
- Financial presentations
- Corporate governance
- Analyst Coverage
The instructions regarding principles for the appointment of the Election Committee were determined at the Annual General Meeting of XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ) on May 3, 2016.
Not later than the end of the third quarter every year the three largest shareholders shall be given the opportunity to appoint a member to the Election Committee. The names of the committee’s members are to be publicly announced not later than six months prior to the Annual General Meeting. The Election Committee proposals shall be presented on the company web page and in the invitation to the Annual Shareholder Meeting.
The following people have been appointed as members of XVIVO Perfusion’s Election Committee for the 2017 Annual General Meeting:
Gösta Johannesson, representing Bure Equity AB
Martin Lewin, representing Eccenovo AB,
The Election Committee shall prepare and present proposals for resolution by the Annual General Meeting regarding:
– Election of a Chairman of the meeting
– Decision on the number of Board members
– Decision on remuneration to the Board members and to the Auditor
– Election of Board members and Chairman of the Board
– If the Election Committee deems necessary, propose a new process of appointing a new Election Committee.
A request for an item to be considered by the Election Committee is to be sent to XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ), Att: Chairman of the Election Committe, Box 53015, 400 14 Gothenburg.