Articles about EVLP
Do you want to learn more about EVLP?
Following publications describe the basic concept of EVLP.
- Steen S et al. Transplantation of lungs from a non-heart-beating donor. Lancet. 2001 Mar 17;357:825-829
- Cypel M et al.; Technique for prolonged normothermic ex vivo lung perfusion.J Heart Lung Transplant 2008;27:1319-1325
- Yeung J C et al. Update of donor assessment, resuscitation, and acceptance criteria, including novel techniques – Non-Heart-Beating Donor Lung Retrieval and Ex Vivo Donor Lung Perfusion. Thorac Surg Clin 2009; 19: 261-274
- Cypel M et al. Normothermic ex vivo lung perfusion prevents lung injury compared to extended cold preservation for transplantation. Am J Transplant 2009; 9: 1-8
- Aigner C et al. Clinical ex vivo lung perfusion – pushing the limits. Am J Transplant. 2012;12:1839-1847
- Sanchez PG et al. Ex-vivo lung perfusion. Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2012 Oct;17(5):490-5
- Sanchez PG et al. State of Art: Clinical ex vivo lung perfusion: Rationale, current status, and future directions. J Heart Lung Transplant 2012;31:339-48
- Cypel M et al. Experience with the first 50 ex vivo lung perfusions in clinical transplantation. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012;144:1200-1206
Machuca et al. Advances in Lung Preservation. Surg Clin N Am 93 (2013): 1373-1394
- Tikkanen et al. Functional outcomes and quality of life after normothermic ex vivo lung perfusion lung transplantation. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2014 Oct 24: S1053-2498(14)01416-8
- Cypel M et al. Ex Vivo Lung Perfusion. Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovasculary Surgery 2015;19:433-442