- The share
- Press releases
- Financial calendar
- Financial reports
- Prospectus and material offerings
- Financial presentations
- Corporate governance
- Analyst Coverage
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- Thank you
Interim Report January – March 2014
FIRST QUARTER 2014 (JAN – MAR)
• Net sales in the quarter amounted to SEK 18.3 (16.3) million, corresponding to an increase of 12 percent in SEK. Sales increased by 10 percent in local currency.
• Operating income before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 3.1 (3.8) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 17 percent.
• Net income amounted to SEK 1.8 (2.4) million, resulting in earnings per share of SEK 0.09 (0.12).
• Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -3.3 (4.0) million due to changes in trade payables that amounted to SEK -3.6 million and paid taxes that amounted to SEK -2.6 million.
• STEEN Solution™ and related products accounted for 24 (16) percent of total sales.
• The Advisory Panel convened by the FDA voted unanimously, by 10 votes to 0, that the XPS™ System with STEEN Solution™ meets the requirements for HDE (Humanitarian Device Exemption) approval.
• XPS™ (Xvivo Perfusion System) received a CE mark, allowing XPS™ and the accompanying single-use products to be sold in Europe.
• The first lung transplant in Turkey using a lung treated with the STEEN Solution™ method was performed at Sureyyapasa Teaching Hospital.
• Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, which is a pioneer in lung transplantation, will be the tenth transplant center to participate in the NOVEL trial. Organ Procurement Organization* (OPO) Mid-America Transplant Services in Missouri has bought an XPS™ to strengthen the collaboration between transplant centers and OPOs. The company plans to continue deploying XPS™ with recovery of costs, at transplant centers in the United States during the second quarter.
CEO Magnus Nilsson will present the report in a conference call at 2 p.m. CET on Friday, April 23, 2014. Telephone: +46 8 50336434, enter code 1319928
April 23, 2014
XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ)
Magnus Nilsson, CEO
** An OPO or Organ Procurement Organization is responsible for coordination and assessment of donated organs for organ transplantation in a region in the US.
For further information please contact:
Christoffer Rosenblad, CFO, +46 31 788 21 59, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on XVIVO Perfusion’s business, please refer to the company’s website, www.xvivoperfusion.com
XVIVO Perfusion is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on April 23, 2014 at 8:30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.