- The share
- Press releases
- Financial calendar
- Financial reports
- Prospectus and material offerings
- Financial presentations
- Corporate governance
- Analyst Coverage
- Code of Conduct
- Contact us
- Thank you
Interim Report January – March 2017
FIRST QUARTER 2017 (JAN – MAR)
• Net sales of non-Durable goods in the quarter amounted to SEK 33.6 (29.1) million, corresponding to an increase of 16 percent in SEK. Sales of non-Durable goods increased by 11 percent in local currency. Net sales in the quarter amounted to SEK 37.5 (33.5) million, corresponding to an increase of 12 percent. The increase corresponds to 7 percent in local currency. The acquisition of Vivoline had a positive impact of SEK 0.9 million on sales.
• Operating income before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA), excluding items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 5.0 (7.3) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 13 percent. Items affecting comparability of SEK 1.4 (2.4) million, related to the acquisition and integration of Vivoline, have been charged against the quarter. EBITDA amounted to SEK 3.7 (4.9) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 10 percent.
• Operating income amounted to SEK 0.0 (1.8) million, after amortization and depreciation of SEK 3.7 (3.1) million was charged against the quarter.
• Net income amounted to SEK 0.0 (1.1) million, resulting in earnings per share of SEK 0.00 (0.05).
• Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -2.0 (5.3) million, mainly affected by change in trade payables of SEK -5.9 (1.8).
• Total sales from warm perfusion (STEEN Solution™, XPS™, LS™*, and products and services related to the use of the XPS™ and LS™) accounted for 42 (40) percent of the total sales.
• Two XPS™ were sold during the quarter; one XPS™ to Australia and one XPS™ to the Netherlands. Both countries are new countries with an XPS™. At the end of the quarter 45 clinics had access to the XPS™ or LS™.
• The board of directors has resolved upon a new issue of up to 181 MSEK directed to institutional investors. The Private Placement was fully subscribed by the Third Swedish National Pension Fund (AP3), the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund (AP4), Norron and Swedbank Robur. The Private Placement was subject to approval by an extraordinary general meeting held on 10 April 2017.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER
• Extraordinary general meeting was held on 10 April 2017 and it was decided to approve the board proposal of a new issue of up to 2 361 408 new shares, which will raise up to approximately SEK 181 million before issue costs.
CEO Magnus Nilsson will present the report in a conference call at 2 p.m. CET on Tuesday, April 25, 2017. Telephone UK: +44 (0) 203 139 4830 or USA: +1 718 873 9077 , enter code 60628234#.
April 25, 2017
XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ)
Magnus Nilsson, CEO
* Vivoline’s EVLP machine.
For further information please contact:
Christoffer Rosenblad, CFO, +1 720 616 2101, email@example.com
Magnus Nilsson, CEO, +46 31 788 2150, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on XVIVO Perfusion’s business, please refer to the company’s website, www.xvivoperfusion.com
This information is information that Xvivo Perfusion AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 am CET onApril 25, 2017.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.