- The share
- Press releases
- Financial calendar
- Financial reports
- Prospectus and material offerings
- Financial presentations
- Corporate governance
- Analyst Coverage
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- Thank you
REPORT FROM ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF XVIVO PERFUSION AB (PUBL) – 140430
At XVIVO Perfusion’s Annual General Meeting yesterday, April 29, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
• No dividend will be paid for the financial year 2013.
• Re-election of Board members Semmy Rülf, Erik von Schenck, Magnus Nilsson, Fredrik Mattsson, Folke Nilsson and Gösta Johannesson, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Fredrik Mattsson was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
• Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be SEK 520,000 in total, of which SEK 160,000 is allocated to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 90,000 to each Board member who are not an employee of the company.
• Re-election of KPMG as auditor, with authorized public accountant Jan Malm as the principal auditor.
• Establishment of nomination committee for the next annual general meeting, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal.
• Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 1,950,000 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
• The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
• The proposed issuance of a total of 195,000 warrants with the right to subscribe for new shares was approved. The warrants shall be offered to employees in the XVIVO Perfusion Group. Upon full exercise of the warrants, the share capital increase is SEK 5,000 corresponding to a dilution of about 1 percent of the total number of shares and votes.
April 30, 2014
XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Fredrik Mattsson, Chairman of the Board, phone +46 8-614 00 20
Christoffer Rosenblad, CFO, phone +46 31-788 21 59
Xvivo Perfusion is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on April 30, 2014 at 8:30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.