- The share
- Press releases
- Financial calendar
- Financial reports
- Prospectus and material offerings
- Financial presentations
- Corporate governance
- Analyst Coverage
- Code of Conduct
- Contact us
- Thank you
Report from Annual general meeting of XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ)
The following resolutions were amongst those adopted at XVIVO Perfusion’s Annual General Meeting held on April 26, 2017:
• No dividend will be paid for the financial year 2016.
• Re-election of Fredrik Mattsson, Erik von Schenck, Semmy Rülf, Gösta Johannesson, Folke Nilsson and Camilla Öberg as members of the Board, and re-election of Fredrik Mattsson as Chairman of the Board, in accordance with the proposal of the Election Committee.
• Remuneration totaling SEK 1,000,000 shall be paid to members of the Board: SEK 195,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 125,000 to each of the other members of the Board, SEK 40,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 40,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 25,000 to each of the other members of these committees.
• The proposed principles for remuneration and other terms and conditions of employment were approved for senior management.
• The Board was authorized, for a period of time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision to issue a maximum of 2,360,000 new shares, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the total number of shares and votes in the company.
• The proposed issuance of a total of 243,000 warrants in accordance with the proposed warrants program was approved. The warrants shall be offered to a total of 20 employees of XVIVO Perfusion AB at a price corresponding to the market value at the time of issuance. Holders of the warrants may subscribe for shares during the period from May 1, 2019 up until June 30, 2019. One warrant entitles the holder to subscribe for one new share in the company. Upon full exercise of the warrants, the share capital will increase by approximately SEK 6,211, corresponding to a dilution of approximately 1 percent of the total number of shares and votes in the company.
• The Board was authorized, for a period of time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision to acquire shares in XVIVO Perfusion AB so that after each acquisition the Company holds no more than 10 percent of all the shares in the Company.
• The Articles of Association were changed in accordance with the proposal of the Board.
April 26, 2017
XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
For further information please contact:
Fredrik Mattsson, Chairman of the Board, phone +46 8 614 00 20
Christoffer Rosenblad, CFO, +1 720 616 2101, firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Nilsson, CEO, +46 31 788 2150, email@example.com
For further information on XVIVO Perfusion’s business, please refer to the company’s website, www.xvivoperfusion.com
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 5:15 pm CET on April 26, 2017.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.