- The share
- Press releases
- Financial calendar
- Financial reports
- Prospectus and material offerings
- Financial presentations
- Corporate governance
- Analyst Coverage
- Code of Conduct
- Contact us
- Thank you
Strong cash flow despite the influence of Covid-19
- Total net sales (incl. durable goods) in the quarter amounted to SEK 46.5 (47.7) million, corresponding to a decrease of 3 percent in SEK and 6 percent in local currency. Net sales of non-durable goods in the quarter amounted to SEK 44.2 (46.8) million, corresponding to a decrease of 6 percent in SEK and 9 percent in local currency.
- Sales from warm perfusion represented 27 percent (43) of sales of non-durable goods. Sales of warm perfusion products were affected in March partly due to fewer EVLP:s being performed and partly because some orders were not delivered to the clinics when they only received Covid-19 related products.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 7.6 million (3.2), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 16 percent (7). Operating income in the first quarter was positively affected by the resolution of cost provisions of SEK 2.5 million (-5.5) related to the Group's share-based bonus program for employees outside Sweden. Adjusted for this provision, EBITDA for the first quarter amounted to SEK 5.1 million (8.8), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 11 percent (18).
- Operating income amounted to SEK 0 million (-1.9), after amortization and depreciation of SEK 7.5 (5.1) million. Operating income adjusted for the share-based bonus program was SEK -2.5 million (3.7).
- Net income amounted to SEK 6.5 (-0.3) million, resulting in earnings per share of SEK 0.25 SEK (-0.01).
- Cash flow from operating activities during the quarter amounted to SEK 9.2 (0.1) million. Cash flow from investing activities amounted to SEK -15.9 (-11.7) million. Cash position at the end of the quarter amounted to SEK 158.7 million, a decrease of SEK 1.3 million compared to the beginning of the year.
- The further developed, and more user-friendly, Perfadex® Plus with Click port was launched worldwide.
- For the first time, an XPS™ was delivered to a paediatric (children) hospital in Rome, Italy. At the end of the period 52 clinics had access to either XPS™ or LS™.
- The company's studies for PrimECC® and Cardiac preservation prior to transplantation in Europe are ready to include the first patients. These two studies have not been able to start during the first quarter, due to the fact that clinics in Europe temporarily have paused all clinical trials during the Covid-19 epidemic.
CEO Magnus Nilsson will present the report in a conference call at 11.30 a.m. CET on Thursday, April 9, 2020. Telephone UK: +44 333 300 0804 or USA: +1 855 85 70686. PIN: 52504358#
For further information please contact:
Christoffer Rosenblad, CFO, +46 735 192159, email@example.com
Magnus Nilsson, CEO, +46 31 788 2150, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on XVIVO Perfusion’s business, please refer to the company’s website, www.xvivoperfusion.com
This information is information that Xvivo Perfusion AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:30 am CET on April 9, 2020. This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.