- The share
- Press releases
- Financial calendar
- Financial reports
- Financial reports – ESEF
- Prospectus and material offerings
- Financial presentations
- Corporate governance
- Analyst Coverage
- Code of Conduct
- Environmental Policy
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers
- Contact us
- Thank you
XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ) Interim Report January – March 2018
FIRST QUARTER 2018 (JAN – MAR)
• Net sales of non-durable goods in the quarter amounted to SEK 37.9 (33.6) million, corresponding to an increase of 13 percent in SEK. Sales of non-durable goods increased by 17 percent in local currency. Net sales in the quarter amounted to SEK 42.5 (37.5) million, corresponding to an increase of 13 percent. The increase corresponds to 18 percent in local currency.
• Operating income before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 7.2 million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 17 percent. In comparison the operating income before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) for the first quarter 2017, excluding items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 5.0 million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin, excluding items affecting comparability, of 13 percent.
• Operating income amounted to SEK 3.1 (0.0) million, after amortization and depreciation of SEK 4.0 (3.7) million.
• Net income amounted to SEK 3.8 (0.0) million, resulting in earnings per share of SEK 0.15 (0.0).
• Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 9.2 (-2.0) million.
• Sales from warm perfusion (STEEN Solution™ and products and services related to the use of XPS™ or LS™) represented 35 percent (36) of sales of non durable goods.
• Reimbursement codes (so called CPT codes) have been valid in the USA since 1 January, 2018. The new codes simplify the reimbursement process for hospitals on the American market.
• 2 XPS™ was delivered during the quarter. At the end of the quarter 47 hospitals had access to either XPS™ or LS™.
CEO Magnus Nilsson will present the report in a conference call at 2 p.m. CET on Monday, February 12, 2018. Telephone UK: +44 (0) 203 139 4830 or USA: +1 718 873 9077, enter code 17299565#.
April 26, 2018
XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ)
Magnus Nilsson, CEO
For further information please contact:
Christoffer Rosenblad, CFO, +46 735 192159, firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Nilsson, CEO, +46 31 788 2150, email@example.com
For further information on XVIVO Perfusion’s business, please refer to the company’s website, www.xvivoperfusion.com
This information is information that Xvivo Perfusion AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:00 am CET on April 26, 2018.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.