- The share
- Press releases
- Financial calendar
- Financial reports
- Prospectus and material offerings
- Financial presentations
- Corporate governance
- Analyst Coverage
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- Thank you
XVIVO Perfusion Interim report January – March 2016
FIRST QUARTER 2016 (JAN – MAR)
• Net sales of non-Durable goods** in the quarter amounted to SEK 29.1 (25.1) million, corresponding to an increase of 16 percent in SEK. Sales of non-Durable goods increased by 17 percent in local currency. Net sales in the quarter amounted to SEK 33.5 (31.8) million, corresponding to an increase of 5 percent.
• Operating income before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) excluding one-time expenses amounted to SEK 7.3 (4.5) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 22 percent. One-time expenses of SEK 2.4 million related to the Nasdaq Stockholm main market listing and the public offer for Vivoline have been charged against the quarter. Operating income before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 4.9 (2.9) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 15 percent.
• Net income amounted to SEK 1.1 (0.0) million, resulting in earnings per share of SEK 0.05 (0.00), affected by amortization and depreciation of SEK 3.1 (2.7) million.
• Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 5.3 (-5.9) million and the cash at bank increased by SEK 1.5 million to SEK 42.7 million compared to the last quarter of last year.
• Warm perfusion sales from non-durable goods (STEEN Solution™, products and services related to the use of the XPS™) accounted for 31 (30) percent of the total sales of non-Durable goods. Total sales from warm perfusion (STEEN Solution™, products and services related to the use of the XPS™ and XPS™) accounted for 40 (45) percent of the total sales.
• During the quarter 3 XPS™ were sold, of which 2 to Europe and 1 to the US. France and Switzerland were new countries that got access to the XPS™ during the quarter.
• XVIVO Perfusion has been granted a CE mark for a patent-protected product, PrimECC®, developed to prime the heart-lung machine before open heart surgery. The company will expand the clinical documentation for PrimECC® through additional clinical studies in 2016.
• XVIVO Perfusion AB’s shares were admitted for trading on Nasdaq First North Premier 8 February 2016. The company's shares will continue trading with the same short name and ISIN code.
• Russia’s Federal Service for Supervision on Health Care has approved Perfadex® and STEEN Solution™ for lung transplantation. This means that Perfadex® and STEEN Solution™ may be sold for clinical use in Russia.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER
• XVIVO Perfusion announces a recommended public offer to the holders of shares and warrants of series 2015/2016 in Vivoline Medical.
• Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital is the first clinic in the New England area of USA to sign an XPS™ contract.
• At the time of publication of this report, 25 clinics have access to the XPS™, including 18 clinics in the US and 6 clinics in Europe.
CEO Magnus Nilsson will present the report in a conference call at 2 p.m. CET on Tuesday, April 26, 2016. Telephone: +44 (0) 1452 555566, enter code 76364070.
April 26, 2016
XVIVO Perfusion AB (publ)
Magnus Nilsson, CEO
* Growth in local currencies.
** Durable goods are sales revenues from the XPS™.
For further information please contact:
Christoffer Rosenblad, CFO, +1 720 616 2101, firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Nilsson, CEO,+ 46 31 788 2150, email@example.com
For further information on XVIVO Perfusion’s business, please refer to the company’s website, www.xvivoperfusion.com
The information was submitted for publication on April 26, 2016 at 8:30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.